Sunday, June 27, 2010

A - Team

I don't remember being a big watcher of the TV show A-Team. I know many people were, but the show was in my very busy years when I did not watch much TV. (Not like now). The other night, not knowing quite what to do with myself I decided to go see A-Team. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I like most 'guy type' movies, so I was not surprised, what surprised me was the humor and the great story line. Although an old, and proven, done wrong story, I felt it worked here.
Not knowing about the originals, I was happy to learn how they all came together as the A Team and the caption as the opening credits begin 8 years and 80 missions later (or was it 800 missions) no matter - it made sense that these guys (one them totally nuts) had been on a lot of missions together. How big Mister T was scared of heights, how Hannibal, always with his cigar not far away was truly the leader and of course Bradley Cooper to wow the ladies.
It flowed well (meaning good editing) and I enjoyed it from beginning to end. A movie worth seeing if you like action, things being blown up and some deceit never mind the sexual tension between Bradley Cooper and Jessica Biel (who was good too).
I look forward to the next movie
4 stars out of 5

Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment