Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Johnny English Reborn

I do not think I have laughed so long and so loud in a movie before. But I laughed long and hard in this one. I`m not a big fan of slap stick which I thought I would see, but luckily for me there was not much of that but Rowan Atkinson just made me laugh, laugh and laugh some more. And I`m not even a Mr Bean fan. The plot was good, and the early scenes of Rowan (Johnny English) in a Tibetan Monastery set the stage for things to come. Just when you think maybe the fun was over it begins all over again. If you want a laugh, then I highly recommend seeing this movie. It is one I will endeavor to see again. Oh yes you must stay and watch the credits role, because there is a fantastic kitchen scene. Just sit a bit and you won`t be disappointed - plus it explains a scene earlier in the movie which did not make sense.
4 stars out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment