Sunday, November 18, 2012

Movie Review Twilight - Breaking Dawn Part II

Let it be known I'm not a Twilight fan. I went with my friend Trish, because she is and I do love Taylor Lauter and the Wolves. I had thought I would wait to see it on TV.  Therefore, I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed this movie. So much in fact after one scene I clapped. I was totally caught up in the movie. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. So surprises to happen.
I'm not going to say too much, because so much is written and said about the Twilight series and this one being the end - the last.
I will say thought, I'm not sure if they had a different cinematographer, but his close ups and other scenes made the movie, for me, much more enjoyable than the others.  The fight scene takes the cake though, and worth seeing - so dramatic - so real. Great editing here.
If you are a Twilight fan - you will already be lining up. If not, like me, you will be pleasantly surprised. I loved the ending, when Alice shows a glimpse of them all in the future.
4 1/2 out of 5.
PS.  Stephanie Meyes book 'The Host', which I read and enjoyed (I did not read the Twilight series) is coming out in March next year. This was an 'adult' book, and I saw the trailer for it (before the Twilight movie) and I think it will be good. So keep your eye open next March for The Host.

No comments:

Post a Comment