Monday, February 14, 2011

Just Go With It

I was pleasantly surprised with the movie Just Go With In.  I enjoyed it!  I'm not a huge Jennifer Aniston fan and some of Adam Sandler's movies I have found just plain stupid. But this one was one of his 'good' ones. I laughed a lot. In fact I was often the only person person laughing (my sense of humor). I truly believe everyone who was in the theatre with me (it was a Sunday night) left having enjoyed it. Even though the premise was not one which appeals, a man pretending to be married in order to get girls, but the situations were funny, hilarious sometimes. The children were great in their roles, and the support players, including Nicole Kidman acted their parts wonderfully. The chemistry between Jennifer and Adam was really good, the timing was good. It did not take too long to realise how the ending would be and we were all waiting for it and felt happy when he finally 'woke up' to the fact who he truly loved.
I'm not sure who directed and edited it, but they did a great job. I would give this movie 3 1/2 based on the fact you get a wonderful time of laughter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment