Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rio

Once again my schedule had enough time to run into a movie. The only one available to see (in the time I had) was Rio.  Well I wish I had not bothered. I actually fell asleep during it....well I'm tired from the schedule I put upon myself, but really, if it had been exciting I would have stayed awake. The concept of two blue birds, one not being able to fly and one can - being the last two blue macaw's and needing to mate, sounded like it would be interesting. The music, the color etc. Something, somehow did not click all the way.  I would say 1 1/2 out of 5.  Maybe the kids can watch it on TV at a later date. Pity as the concept had promise. Oh the beginning and end singing numbers with all the birds were colorful. I also liked the 'girl' in it - she showed promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment