Monday, April 4, 2011

Source Code

Source Code is one of those movies in which time and space is explored in a different way. I found this movie enjoyable, even though the same scenario takes place over and over, it is done in an interesting way. What makes this work, is because of the progression of understanding the main character, played very well by Jake Gyllenhaal, goes through as he comes back from the assignment of discovering who is going to let off a bomb on this train. Each trip he has eight minutes to gather intel. During the many eight minutes he has he falls in love with the girl played by Michelle Monaghan. I would have like a little longer to digest the ending to ensure I was computing it correctly. I ran into a friend of mine after the show was over, she was just coming out of the movie to and we both had a different take on it. No matter, I enjoyed it, again representing how time and space can be altered. 3 1/2 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment