Sunday, October 2, 2011

What's Your Number?

I enjoyed this movie.  Much more than Bridesmaids, which I did not enjoy. I found What's Your Number? fun, quirky and most importantly I laughed - a lot. Sometimes I felt embarrassed for the situation, a feeling I personally don't like to feel, but I think it was only twice and I soon forgot about it as the next situation came about. Anna Faris and Chris Evans did a great job. The premise seems a bit lame, Ally (Faris) realizes she has been to bed with 20 men and doesn't want to go over that limit so with the help of you neighbor Colin (who  sleeps with different woman regularly) played by Evans they go back to find if she missed her life partner somehow. As they movie evolves with her Sister getting married and all the dramatics that brings (divorced parents) the couple relax and begin to enjoy each other's company.
Eventually Colin realizes he has feelings for Ally, but Ally isn't being fooled. Then when the sister's wedding is taking place she realizes where her heart belongs and goes on a journey around the city to find him. Silly at times, but the message "you need to be yourself" is one which we can all take heed of. Forget trying to please others, please and be yourself.
3 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment