Friday, July 2, 2010

Eclipse

Today, I decided I would go and see Eclipse. Glad I've seen it, so I can say I've seen it, but I'm not sure what everyone is going on about it being the best of the three. I did not think so. I thought the love scenes were 'slow and drippy' (perhaps teenagers go for that - but not for this older lady) I thought Kristen was very 'dead' in her scenes (preparing for when she becomes a vampire no doubt) but thought Robert as Edward had more character than the other two films. He smiled more. But loved young Taylor Lauter - what a body, even I can appreciate that. The wolves were the highlights for me this time. They were lovable - all in all a way to spend a few hours away from the summer rain - but I could have waited to catch it on TV. Mind you I did not see it in 3D (our local theatre does not have that - and can only imagine what those wolves jumping out at you would look - now that might be worth another visit).
I found it only a 2 1/2 stars out of 5 for me. (Teens I'm sure are much higher).

No comments:

Post a Comment