Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sorcerer's Apprenctice

I totally enjoyed this movie from beginning to end. In fact I did not want it to end. The story line was set up really well, so you knew what had happened and what the 'fight' with the sorcerers was about. The fast paced action, interjected with the love story of the two younger characters made for an even pace, and then the humor also delivered by Nicholas Cage, who seems to get only better with every movie he makes (I've become quite a fan over the years) I also appreciated.
Jay Baruchal was wonderfully cast for his role as the young, nerd apprentice who really did not want to be one, he just wanted his girl. I found it amusing that he even spoke the same way as Nicholas Cage. (I wondered if a bit of hero worship had not found its way into his speaking style).
If you want to have a couple of hours of really nice entertainment with a little bit of everything - even a car chase - you can't go wrong with this movie.  4 stars out of 5.
'

No comments:

Post a Comment