Saturday, July 24, 2010

Salt

Last night I went to see Salt, and was I glad I did. It was the most enjoyable movie I've seen this summer. Angelina Jolie at her best. I loved it. The action, the story line (not a new one, but well done). My friend and I got up and looked at each other and said "that was really good".  Oh yes, it was. It you like action, with of course some violence, (that seems to be the usual mode these days) but the action and when you think Angelina does all her own stunts and the stunts are spectacular here you shake your head.
Want a good movie filled with action almost from beginning to end, and a great ending for a set up of a second to follow (I wonder?) then go see Salt.
I loved Prince of Persia, I enjoyed The Sorcerer's Apprentice and still thinking about Insense, but Salt - well Angelina (great actress she is) takes the cake.
5 out of 5 stars for pure enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment