Friday, December 24, 2010

movie review - Tron: Legacy

Yesterday I decided to take a day off and travelled north to catch two movies. The first one I saw was Tron: Legacy.  Now I loved the first Tron. I always figured it was way before its time, but it had lots of action (which I enjoyed) and the story line was intriguing.  I can't say the same for this one. I thought the story line was slow, and yes the computerization was phenomenal, but I do like personality and the characters in the main were like the computer programs they represented. Dull. The think men would like looking at Cora and the other spandex/plastic glad gals. To say I was disappointed would be correct. Was it worth travelling north for - no, but on the other hand, I can say I've seen it, and it did have a couple of moments which were worth seeing. I just wish somehow they were able to make the characters more believable.  Therefore I give this 2 1/2 stars out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment