Friday, December 31, 2010

Little Fockers

I finally made it to see Little Fockers. My friend Jeanne came with me for an afternoon showing. I was looking forward to this show, as I knew I would get some laughs and I wasn't disappointed. I did laugh, but I would have liked to have laughed more. At the end of the movie, I turned to Jeanne and said "I did not think this is as good as the other two", and she replied. "I thought it was the best".  So there it is, different strokes for different folks.
In reality, is it worth seeing? Oh yes of course. Some of the scenes, especially with Dustin Hoffman (who I wished had a bigger part in this one) and the faces of the ever cycnic Robert DeNiro are priceless. The introduction of the twins was also great. Both so different, the 'smart' girl and the 'feeling' boy. Loved that. Also Jessica Alba, looking great in her bikini type underwear. One always has to mention the ever lovable Barbra Streisand, who again it would have been great to see more of. But perhaps that will happen in the inevitable number four - after all they are moving two houses down.  I loved the look on Teri Polo's face when Barbra announced she and Dustin (oh never mind their movie names) were moving two houses down and then Blythe Danner and Robert DeNiro announce they could move too....yes I will go see it. You can depend on laughs and Robert DeNiro is definately priceless as the father-in-law. The Focker world rocks on! If you are a Focker fan, you do not want to miss this one.
I give this 3 1/2 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment