Friday, December 3, 2010

Tangled movie review

Last night I went and saw Tangled the Rapunzel story. I dashed out the door after a client and managed to get into my seat just before the movie began. Was I ever glad that I went. For some reason I really wanted to see this movie, which seems crazy when you think its a Disney animated one. Yet, I laughed. One would never think that a cartoon horse Maximilian, a chameleon sidekick and an iron frying pan could make you laugh. But they did. The antics of the Max alone was worth the trip to the movie. I am a huge fan of the TV show Chuck and so wanted to see Zachary Levi in his role (well hear him) and Mandy Moore made a wonderful Rapunzel. Those big eyes which were so expressive. This movie is for adults as well as kids. If you want to laugh and be entertained. I recommend you take whoever adult friends, your children or grandchildren. There is something in this movie for everyone.
I give this movie 4 out of 5. Well worth the rush to get there. Came home with a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment